Zoho Sync for Windows Mobile
Zoho Sync for Windows Mobile uses the Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync® protocol to perform wireless synchronization of Zoho Applications with Windows Mobile built-in applications (Address Book, Calendar and Mail). Currently, Zoho Sync for Windows Mobile enables two way synchronization of
- Zoho Mail: Mails in your zoho account will be synced to your Windows device.
- Zoho Contacts: your personal contacts available in Zoho Contacts and Windows Mobile's built-in Contacts (Address Book) application. Zoho Contacts is a personal address book service of Zoho, where all your personal contacts can be maintained and managed. The contacts in your Zoho Mail accounts are also maintained in this service.
- Zoho Calendar: Events available in Zoho Calendar and Windows Mobile's built-in calendar application.
Zoho Sync Features:
- Zoho Sync performs two way synchronization i.e adding/updating/deleting contacts between WinMo's built-in Address Book and Zoho Contacts.
- Zoho Sync supports both automatic and manual synchronization.
- Zoho Sync will sync the following fields between WindowsMobile and Zoho Contacts - First Name, Last Name, Job Title, Company, Email, Work Phone, Home Phone, Mobile, Fax, Others, Work Address, Home Address, Date of Birth and Notes. Other fields will not be synchronized with your Zoho Contacts.
- Zoho Sync performs two way synchronization i.e adding/updating/deleting of calendar events between WinMo's built-in Calendar application and Zoho Calendar.
- Zoho Sync uses secured HTTPS communication between your WindowsMobile and Zoho services for synchronization.
- Zoho Sync performs two way synchronization of Zoho Mail with your Windows mobile. The actions performed are listed below
- Automatic/Manual Mail fetch
- Compose and Send Mail
- Filters - Add/Edit/ Through Filters
- View Created Folder
- Email Forwarding & Replying
- Viewing & Deleting Mail (Two-way data synchronization)
- View from & to & cc address
- Marking mail as read / unread.
- Moving mail from one folder to another