Zoho Sync for iOS devices
Zoho Sync for iPhone / iPod / iPad uses the Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync® protocol to perform wireless synchronization of Zoho Applications with the built-in iPhone/iPod device applications (Contacts, Calendar and Mail). Currently, Zoho Sync for iPhone/iPod enables two way synchronization of
- Zoho Mail: The mails in your zoho account will be synced to your iOS device.
- Zoho Contacts: Your personal contacts available in Zoho Contacts and iOS device's built-in Contacts (Address Book) application. Zoho Contacts is a personal address book service of Zoho, where all your personal contacts can be maintained and managed. The contacts in your Zoho Mail accounts are also maintained in this service.
- Zoho Calendar: Events available in Zoho Calendar and iOS device's built-in calendar application.
Zoho Sync Features:
- Zoho Sync performs two way synchronization i.e adding/updating/deleting contacts between iPhone's built-in Contacts (Address Book) application and Zoho Contacts.
- Zoho Sync will keep the following fields in sync between iPhone and Zoho Contacts - First Name, Last Name, Job Title, Company, Email, Work Phone, Home Phone, Mobile, Fax, Others, Work Address, Home Address, Date of Birth and Notes. Other fields will not be synchronized with your Zoho Contacts.
- Zoho Sync performs two way synchronization i.e adding/updating/deleting of calendar events between iPhone's built-in Calendar application and Zoho Calendar.
- Zoho Sync uses secured HTTPS communication between your iPhone and Zoho services for synchronization.
- Zoho Sync performs two way synchronization of Zoho Mail with your iOS devices. The actions performed are listed below
- Automatic/Manual Mail fetch
- Compose and Send Mail
- View Folders
- Email Forwarding & Replying
- Viewing & Deleting Mail
- View from & to & cc address
- Marking mail as read / unread.
- Moving mail from one folder to another
Zoho Sync synchronizes only the primary (default) calendar available in Zoho Calendar with iPhone. Additional calendars are not synchronized.
Any break in recurring calendar events will not be synchronized with Zoho Calendar. Zoho Calendar will continue to have an instance of the recurring event on the specified breaking date.
- Emails deleted from Templates/ Draft/ Spam/ Trash folders in mobile will not be deleted in the mail server.
- Empty folder / Empty Trash / Mark Folder as read are not supported in mobile.
- iOS 5 features - Folder create / Folder delete / Folder update are not supported
Please fill up this form for any clarifications.